Sunday, January 31, 2010

its sunday!!!

yo everyone....first thing is that id like to wish mira happy belated birthday...sorry i couldn't make it yesterday....i hope it was funn....now back to our topic......"MY LIFE"
MY LIFE NOW IS QUITE DIFFERENT....cause form 4 needs a lot of focus.....korang semua kene bersedia especially mental dan fizikal.....if you are not read...just say goodbyeto spm....im quite clumsy now since im going to be 16......life is hell busy.....i couldn't even watch tv,play games or play with my niece.......january is quite a hectic month.....but never mind u know god is always besides me....my family..hmmm...they support me in every decision i made....n...last bot not least.....my homework is like volcano....but its ok...susah sekarang senang masa depankan.....that all....

kalaulah aku jumpa kau sebelum si dia!!!!

No comments: